Saturday, September 4, 2010

An Introduction...


HELU!

     My name is Ashlee, I'm a 23 year old New Yorker, and I am head over heels in love...with food that is. I've been to lots and lots of places with one thing on my mind: what's good here and where do I have to go to get it? I plan all of my vacations, road trips, and days off based on FOOOOOOOD. No meal is too far from good ol' ACE (ACE, you'll come to know as my cool-cat alter ego. Only coming around when things are going extra awesome). My partner in crime/love of my life, Chris (who I love just a smidge more than delicious yumminess) is always by my side, down for a food adventure. I'll try anything new, even if it sounds absolutely DISGUSTING. If someone makes it, someone must like it somewhere, right? 

So, to sum up, there are only a few things you need to know...

-I LOVE FOOD.
-I LOVE TO TRAVEL TO GET FOOD.
-I LOVE MY BOYFRIEND CHRIS
-I LOVE THE NEW YORK RANGERS
-I'M WEIRD (and love it)
-I AM OPEN TO ALL KINDS OF SUGGESTIONS FOR PLACES TO GO AND THINGS TO TRY SO PLEASE COMMENT! 


0   -
   ^
\__/



No comments:

Post a Comment